Immanuel Lutheran School welcomes students of any race, color and ethnic or national origin. Members of Immanuel Lutheran Church, returning students, and siblings of current students are given priority in the admission process. Admission is subject to Immanuel being able to meet the educational needs of the student.
Required of All New Students
- Completed Application for Enrollment, original birth certificate, completed Tuition and Fee Agreement and accompanying materials, and the non-refundable Processing Fee.
- New students in Grades 1-8 are also required to submit a completed Authorization to View Records and two years of report cards and standardized test scores.
- Contact our Admissions Director at email@example.com for complete information on scheduling tours and applying for enrollment.
The Family Mentor Program helps introduce new parents and students to Immanuel Lutheran School. The program is intended to give each incoming family a point of contact for questions and information to make them as comfortable and knowledgeable as possible as they transition to a new school. To help make your experience of transitioning to Immanuel as smooth as possible, you will be contacted by an existing family, or Mentor Family, who can answer your general questions. There are families who have been at Immanuel for a few years, which means they have been here long enough to become familiar, but still remember those first-year uncertainties. They are willing to share their knowledge and make new parents and their children feel welcome. Mentor families are asked to call new families on a regular basis to touch base, answer questions that arise, and invite you to attend our school events throughout the year. You might make new, lifelong friends, and of course, you will share in the warmth of the Immanuel family. If you have questions regarding our new Family Mentor Program, please contact the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 630.406.0157.
Communication You will register for FACTS when completing the enrollment process. This is also our base of contact when we text and email families in the event of a weather-related closing or other emergency. Each Friday during the school year, and periodically during the summer, each family will receive Eagle Info, our electronic parent newsletter. Be sure to read your news each Friday, but if you missed a copy, back issue links are available here. In addition, classroom news and special flyers are sent home in preschool backpacks, elementary Friday Folders, and with middle school students as they are received.
Tuition & Fees 2021-2022 School Year (Annual)
- $1,293: 3-yr olds, T-Th AM
- $1,924: 3-yr olds, M-W-F AM
- $1,924: 4-yr olds, M-T-W PM
- $2,556: 4-yr olds, M-T-Th-F AM
- $3,187: 4-yr olds, M thru F AM
Preschool Afternoon Enrichment – Additional Fees
- $ 661: 1 afternoon
- $1,293: 2 afternoons
- $1,924: 3 afternoons
- $2,556: 4 afternoons
- $3,187: 5 afternoons
Elementary & Middle School
- $3,598: Kindergarten morning only
- $5,457: Kindergarten full day
- $5,457: 1st – 3rd Grade
- $5,729: 4th – 5th Grade
- $5,729: 6th – 8th Grade
Before & After-school care
- $6.60 per hour, charged by the minute ($0.11 per minute)